The Beauty Queen
Feb. 5, 2022
Just a little update on "CLASSIC DO'S and DON'TS--for those of us who are labeled-- "Older." Despite what you may have seen, the following combinations DO-NOT-GO together and
should ALWAYS be avoided:
1. A nose ring and bifocals
2. Spiked hair and bald spots
3. A pierced tongue and dentures
4. Miniskirts and support hose
5. Ankle bracelets, flip flops, and corn pads
6. Speedos and cellulite
7. A belly button ring and a gall bladder surgery scar
8. Unbuttoned disco shirts and a heart monitor
9. Midriff shirts and a midriff bulge
10. Pierced nipples that hang below the waist
11. Bikinis and liver spots
12. Short shorts and varicose veins
In-line skates and a walker And--- the ultimate 'Bad Taste' in fashion---
A thong and Depends!
Please keep these basic guidelines in-mind--wherever you go and whatever you do. NOW, A word to the wise:
DO NOT BE REMEMBERED AS CLASSLESS-- ALWAYS LOOKING-- DRESSING-- AND ACTING LIKE A CLOWN. INSTEAD,
BE REMEMBERED AS A CLASSIC---ALWAYS
WELL-GROOMED AND WELL-DRESSED--- WITH STYLE AND ELEGANCE.
17.10 | 01:42
I miss being Facebook friends with you! Hope you are well and happy. Tammy Brookover Jay
15.10 | 01:28
Love all of this. I'm so lucky to be your neighbor,
30.08 | 16:26
Sally, my friend, I love your writings and sometimes they make me cry and then smile. I love you as if I had known you all my life. God Bless you each and every day in all you do.
29.08 | 19:19
Lol, I loved reading this story! As a female that dated a couple men with Harleys, I totally understand and met Harley Guy myself, many times over! I hope you get your 3wheels someday soon!
Share this page